Friday, December 18, 2009

Erin's walk to the supermarket

It might be lame, but I just wanted to show people back home what the walk to the supermarket is like at the moment. I think it is pretty...others might think I've gone a bit loopy.

Paddle boat rides: not so popular since the river froze over

There are geese everywhere on my walk. They can be aggressive but so far I haven't had any dramas. I tried to take a few photos of them on my walk home...more about that later.
The little dam-like wall thingy - you can see here that our river has frozen over on top but is still running strong underneath that ice.
Here's our grocery store!
Was taking a photo of this goose and then all of them got curious.
They started looking at me funny.
When they started to advance in lines, I got out of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment