Saturday, September 19, 2009

New foods I bought today!

This is one to make my girlfriends jealous - Churros in a bag!
  • From the back of the packet: "Remember what it's like to cap off a day at the fair with a warm cinnamon churro? Or share one with a friend at a local sporting event? Cinnamon churros are a traditional Spanish dessert that's found its place in many cultures. Now you can enjoy this delightful treat anytime you want! And because they're fun to eat, kids will love them too. Breakfast? Snack time? Dessert? You choose. There's a celebration waiting in every bag!"

I love warm churros - but I'm nervous about trying these... will let you know when the pack is opened!




The other great purchase I made today was fresh raspberries from the farmer's market. I'm buying at least a punnet every week until the season finishes :) They were $2.50 each -bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment